My Play Together Fishing guide will teach you how to can easily catch and sell fish in the game. While doing so you will earn bonus stars, exclusive fishing rod, fish tank, aquarium, and many other items.
Fishing in Play Together is an art that takes time and patience to master, despite being slightly easier on a touchscreen. Moreover, the number of Play Together fishing locations makes it even complicated to pick an ideal spot for maximum fishes. This is why I am here to assist you with these Play Together tips and tricks.
Without further ado, let us start with this comprehensive Play Together fishing guide for beginners.
Play Together Fishing Guide
Before we get into the actual fishing in Play Together, your gear can make or break your entire experience. An excellent fishing rod can make all the difference in this situation. My first tip in this Play Together fishing guide would be to find an ideal fishing rod for yourself.
In case you are finding it hard, here is the step-by-step guide on how to buy a fishing rod in Play Together:
- Go to the Plaza and tap on the smartphone icon on the left side of the screen.
- After that, tap on the Map icon. Under the Plaza map, search for “fishing shop” on the right side of the map.
- Navigate to the shop by tapping the navigate button in the lower-left corner of the screen.
- After you select your preferred fishing rod, tap on the purchase fishing rod button in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Voilà, you have just purchased your first fishing rod.
After this, you can return to the map and tap on the dock in the location list on the right. Actually, the dock is very close to the fishing shop and the Ferris wheel. As a result, you can easily find one of your first Play Together fishing locations.
Read: Grow Castle Best Setup Guide
How to catch fish in Play Together?
If you are not aware, next to the dock is a pier. This is an ideal Play Together fishing location for you to start with.
Here is the step-by-step approach on how to catch a fish in Play Together:
- Proceed to the pier’s edge, close to the water. Now, on the right side of the screen, tap on your backpack.
- In order to access the tools section, tap the closed umbrella icon.
- In the lower-right corner of the screen, just above the jump button, a new action icon will be displayed.
- To begin fishing, you have to simply tap on it.
- Above the fish’s shadow, an exclamation mark will appear. It indicates that it has seen the bait.
- When you see the bait moving quickly and making a loud noise, it’s time to pull the rod up.
- To pull it up, you have to tap the fish and rod icon in the bottom-right corner.
- When you’ve successfully caught a fish, tap the Store icon to save it.
Remember, when the fish gets on the bait and moves quickly, it’s the best time to catch it. Yet you won’t even then be able to get the fish in most circumstances.
My second advice in this Play Together fishing guide is that you should pull on a perfect timing. Once you hear the rod sound, you should not pull it too early or too late. Fortunately, there is no time limit, and you can fish without any pressure and at all times.
Read: Honkai Impact Tier List
How to catch rare fish in Play Together?
The game contains around 20 rare fish which may be caught in a variety of Play Together fishing locations. I am going to talk about the 10 best rare Play Together fishes that you must catch.
Here is a list of the rare fishes and the ways in which you can catch them:
- Atlantic Cod: In the marine locations such as the bridge near the Ferris wheel or the beach, you can capture Atlantic Cod. It is approximately 80 cm tall and sells 410 dollar, a very large money, as it is easy to catch.
- Arowana Crowned: It is about 79 cm, and it sells for 419 dollars. It can be caught in the campsite/waterfall/pool/and in the night in your residence. The fish are as easy to find as you may find them in many places.
- Blobfish: Enters at roughly 16 cm, it is one of the tiniest in the game. It’s quite difficult to catch because it has a tiny shadow. The deep water, a boat and a lighthouse are places where you can find them.
- Angelfish Clarion: It sells at 174 dollars and has height of 44 cm. It’s a very common find on the beach all day long. You may expect the Angelfish in most cases to be found at midday, as it is very rare to get it in the morning.
- Flower Horn: The Flower Horn is a little fish. It stands at a height of 10 cm and can be sold for dollars 160. It appears on the beach and casts only a slight shadow. Furthermore, it’s extremely prevalent, therefore finding one is a welcome surprise.
- Garibaldi: Can be caught on the beach at noon, stands 25 cm tall, and costs 165 dollars. It is a fairly common fish, but because of its small size, it can be difficult to spot at times. However, because the Fish is relatively puffy, you can still catch it.
- Yellow Grouper: It stands at 44 cm and costs 164 dollars. It appears all day in the deep sea/boat and the lighthouse. It is commonly caught at sea.
- Northern Snake head: It stands 92 cm tall and can be sold for dollars 442. These can be caught at the camping ground waterfall pond and are extremely valuable due to their scarcity.
- Peppermint Angelfish: It stands 18 cm tall, and is mostly caught on the beach. It is worth 403 dollars and is relatively easy to find because it is available all day on the Seaside.
- Alligator Gar: It can be caught at Waterfall Lake and stands 304 cm tall. The Alligator Gar, one of the list’s only amphibians, is a sight to behold. Even though it is large, the fish is difficult to catch because it is rare and not timid.
How to sell fish in Play Together?
After you have done the hard work of catching a fish in Play Together, it is time to sell the catch.
Here is the step-by-step approach on how to sell a fish in Play Together:
- Now go back to the shop in Play Together.
- Next, tap on the cart button above the shopkeeper.
- Now, press the sell button that will be displayed.
- Select your recently caught fish.
- Then tap on blue button at the bottom to sell it
Play Together Game Description
Play Together is an open-world game with plenty of content for players of all ages. When players first enter the game, they will find themselves in the Plaza of “Kaia Island.” Players on this imaginative island are free to engage in fun mini-games and activities such as fishing, camping, attending classes, and more.
Furthermore, In-game social activities such as home parties allow players to socialize with other players.
There you have it, the latest Play Together fishing guide. Please share this list with your friends if you found this helpful.
That is all for today. Sending you loads of love, Dr Saiko.
Make sure you follow me on Twitter for more such latest updates.
Also Check Out: