If you’re new to the game and don’t know which Magicami character is best for you, I’m here to help. This Magicami tier list describes who the best characters are, as well as how to perform a Magicami reroll if you don’t get what you want the first time.
MAGICAMI is an adult game about “city pop magic girls” which was first released in 2019. The game’s production and development cost 1.2 billion yen. It revolves around 12 magical girls who are fighting an alien invasion in Shibuya.
For more content like this, we recommend you check out my Bleach Brave Souls Tier List and KingSense Tier List.
Now, without any further delay, let’s get into our Magicami tier list and Magicami reroll guide.
Magicami Tier List
This Magicami tier list ratings are based on the Japanese version of the game, which may include dresses that may not be available in the Global version.
Furthermore, please note this Magicami Tier List uses the following tiers: A (very good), S (best for one role), SS (best for two roles).
Best Overall Dress in Magicami
- SS Tier → Ao (Royal Knight Armor)
- SS Tier → Iroha (Arachne)
- SS Tier → Seira (Magica 2019 EVO)
- S Tier → Tan (Phoenix)
- S Tier → Riri (Magica 2020 EVO)
- S Tier → Iroha (Holy Santa)
- A Tier → Hanabi (Phoenix)
- A Tier → Ao (Magica 2019 EVO)
- A Tier → Kaori (Wine Girl)
Best Magicami Dress for Attack, Support, and Defense
- Attack → Iroha (Arachne)
- Attack → Eliza (Snow Queen)
- Attack → Ao (Royal Knight Armor)
- Support → Seira (Magica 2019 EVO)
- Support → Riri (Magica 2020 EVO)
- Support → Iroha (Holy Santa)
- Defense → Ao (Royal Knight Armor)
- Defense → Kaori (Wine Girl)
- Defense → Riri (Magica 2020 EVO)
This Magicami tier list, as you can see, has a lot to unpack. The most important takeaway from this Magicami beginner’s guide is that you need a team of girls from each element. Furthermore, the majority of the dresses are suitable for use in Magicami story content.
Magicami Reroll Guide – Step by Step
What is Rerolling?
In gacha games like Magicami, rerolling is a common concept. It entails creating a new account and trying your luck with the generous early freebies to obtain the characters you want to play as without having to spend real-world money. It is less expensive than the alternative methods that you can use. Magicami reroll is available only on the PC and mobile versions of the game (if any).
Should you Reroll?
The benefit of rerolling in Magicami is obvious: you can try as many times as you want to get the characters you want right away, without having to pay for it.
This strategy, on the other hand, is time-consuming and reliant on chance of the draw. The chances of getting five-star characters are next to none (less than one percent). Who wants a hundred distinct email addresses, anyway? I appreciate the dedication, but even by my standards, that is excessive.
How to Reroll?
These are some apps that you might want to use for smooth Magicami reroll.
- (Optional) If you want more than 10 rolls: AVPN, proxy, or IP address you can change
- The browser Opera has a built-in VPN feature. ZenMate is a commercial
(not free) VPN plugin compatible with multiple browsers.
- For a browser-independent option (useful for rerolling in multiple windows at once), you can also use SoftEther VPN.
- Client with the VPNGate plugin or BetterNet. You’ll have to experiment because other
users might use the same public IPs and get them blocked by Nutaku.
- (Optional) A form-filling app like LastPass that can speed up registration by filling in the same username and password each time.
Steps To Follow
- Create a new account for Magicami on Nutaku.net. Favorite the link to speed up the
process. A fake email address is fine, as you’ll get the opportunity to change it later
without email confirmation. Use the same password for each account.
- Skip the tutorial when prompted.
- Collect Gacha tickets/jewels from the mission board and from your gift box.
- Use your tickets to roll Gacha. Skip the animation.
- Use your free jewels to roll one of the available Gacha banners with the desired URs.
- If you get at least one UR, record the email address and password you used (e.g., in a
spreadsheet) and which dresses you got.
- If you didn’t get anything worth keeping, erase the account. Favorite of the link to speed up the process. Make sure you’re not logged into any other accounts in the same browser when you use this!
- Repeat until you get your desired result. 1 specific UR or 3 arbitrary URs should be a
good balance of time/reward for most users. If you don’t want to use a VPN, the best of accounts should give you at least 2 URs.
- If you get the error, “”There was an error with your information: Creating account with
your IP address is restricted,” then change IP addresses in your VPN/proxy and try
- (Optional) Reroll in 2 or more “different* browsers simultaneously, side-by-side to
increase your throughput.
- Change the account email address of the account you want to keep to a valid email
address. Also change the password.
And there you have it, that’s my Magicami tier list with Magicami reroll guide. If you’re looking for more tier list, check out my latest Punishing Gray Raven Tier List.
That is all for today. Sending you loads of love, Dr Saiko.
Make sure you follow me on Twitter for more such latest updates.