Girl Cafe Gun Game is very different from other games because of its in-depth character list. With help from this Girl Cafe Gun character guide, you will find out all the details of each and every girl in the game.
Girl Cafe Gun is an anime role-playing game with visual novel-style tales and Live2D characters that have a lot of interactions and realistic gestures. The game is free to play on mobile devices and is available for Android and iOS.
Without any further delay, let’s get into the Girl Cafe Gun character guide.
GIRL CAFE GUN CHARACTER GUIDE
Here is the exclusive Girl Cafe Gun characters list:
Cornelia, often known as Nellie by those who know her, is a Battlefield Processor Cooperation ‘Special Soldier’ (somewhere between CW5 and 2LT) and the blaster of BP Squad 08. Furthermore, she has a unique affection for firearms and would converse with them as if they were friends when she was alone or at night.
She has the ability to diagnose a weapon quickly and accurately because of her extensive mercenary expertise. She prefers to complete her tasks/missions and discussions with her as quickly as possible.
Not only that, but she treasures words as if they were gold, but she takes everything seriously and would meticulously carry out any command. Her demeanor inspires everyone around her to believe in her.
She is a gentle person, despite her cold appearance, but she struggles to convey her own emotions. Even if it meant putting herself in terrible risk on the battlefield, she would never hesitate to protect her teammates.
- Age: 15
- Identity: A former mercenary who is trying to live an ordinary life.
- Birthday: 28 December
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Nationality: German
- Height: 157 cm (5.15 ft)
- Weight: 44 kg (97.0 lbs)
- Measurements: 78-56-80
- Cup: A
- Favorite Present 1: Special Artillery Book
- Favorite Present 2: Illegal Firearm Part
- Love/Hate Food: None
- Hobbies: Firearm Maintenance; Doing physical exercise
- Good At: Combat
- Poor At: Fishing
- Pet Phrase: Remember to stock up on drinking water.
- Dream: Being able to tell a joke in front of others
- Secret: Never catching a fish successfully
Read: World Flipper Tier List: Best Characters
Eksistere Kyrenia, also known as Eksie, is an R.o.S.E. Industry expert researcher, leader and important member of the ace research team “Beef Chow Mein.” Eksie is without a doubt the squad’s sharpest member. She was created as a subject at the infamous Structural Research Institute from an artificial embryo that was placed in an Ionus-polluted environment.
Furthermore, she possesses the ability to suffocate Ionus and unleash its powers in the same way that alphas do. Eksistere’s extraordinary abilities allow her to perceive the flow of Ionus, and she also gained super normal intelligence.
Moreover, with three years of previous planning, she managed to escape the control of the Structural Research Institute during the pandemonium of “the Outbreak” when she was 11 years old.
Eksistere, a prior “subject,” despises the Structural Research Institute and is willing to exact vengeance whenever feasible.
- Age: 12
- Identity: Expert Researcher of R.o.S.E.
- Birthday: 13 November
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Nationality: Norwegian
- Height: 150 cm (4.92 ft)
- Weight: 35 kg (77.16 lbs)
- Measurements: 70-50-72
- Cup: A-
- Favorite Present 1: Salmon Ice-cream
- Favorite Present 2: Adv. Rubik’s Cube
- Love/Hate Food: Smoked Food/Banana
- Hobbies: Playing Sudoku; Playing games on 8 consoles at the same time
- Good At: Swimming
- Poor At: Prank
- Pet Phrase: JOKER!
- Dream: Unveiling the mystery of Ionus
- Secret: Being a landlubber
Grainne Draser is Squad 08’s principal medical officer, filling in for Irine when she is available prior to her arrival. Squad 08 rescued Grainne during the Hell Sky Operation. She would take care of all the members’ catering when she was present in the Cafe, and she considers the kitchen to be her domain.
Meanwhile, I’m not sure if it’s a blessing or a curse, but every member of Squad 08 has been suffering the delightful pain of overweight risks since she took responsibility of the food.
As medical officer, Grainne would keep a careful eye on every member of the Squad’s health indicators and offer recommendations as needed. Furthermore, she was a member of an Allied-Army-run hospital at the time, although she was not formally designated as a soldier.
During the Hell Sky Operation, she was cruelly dispatched to the front lines as pre-determined victims of biological weapons testing. Squad 08 created a casualty list and assimilated her into the squad as a result of her relationship with Lida.
- Age: 18
- Identity: Medic of BP Squad 08
- Birthday: 6 July
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Nationality: British
- Height: 165 cm (5.41 ft)
- Weight: 50 kg (110.2 lbs)
- Measurements: 89-60-87
- Cup: E
- Favorite Present 1: Exquisite Hairband
- Favorite Present 2: Luxury Kitchenware
- Love/Hate Food: All Chinese Food/Fish and Chips
- Hobbies: Knitting; Developing new dishes
- Good At: Cooking
- Poor At: Getting along with furry animals
- Pet Phrase: Is anyone hurt?
- Dream: Learn all Chinese cuisine
- Secret: Being able to distinguish artificial fiber from real pelt (which she is allergic to).
Read: Honkai Impact Tier List
Irine White, the Riflewoman of Squad 08, is an open and honest youngster. Her ultimate goal has always been world peace, assuming she could get out of bed on time. Also, she has presented herself as lenient in everyday life, since she is prepared to make friends with anyone, including former foes. One thing to keep in mind is that her jokes are seriously terrible.
Irene has terrible arithmetic skills, to the point where she can’t perform practically any calculation accurately. She is aware of this and has previously volunteered to be the on-duty cashier (ended up in tragedy).
She is also a huge movie buff who frequently mentions them in conversation. Not only that, but she would even stay up late watching movies on occasion, causing her to be late for work.
It is pretty clear that she is one of those fun loving girls in this Girl Cafe Gun character guide.
- Age: 16
- Identity: Riflewoman of BP Squad 08
- Birthday: 18 January
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Nationality: French
- Height: 163 cm (5.34 ft)
- Weight: 45 kg (99.2 pounds)
- Measurements: 84-57-86
- Cup: B
- Favorite Present 1: Vintage Movie Poster
- Favorite Present 2: Fashion Accessory
- Love/Hate Food: Sweet crawfish/Durian
- Hobbies: Shopping, Making accessories
- Good At: Cheer everybody up
- Poor At: Arithmetic
- Pet Phrase: Everyone’s happiness is my happiness!
- Dream: World peace
- Secret: She is the only survivor in class after the outbreak.
Juno Emmons developed JUDAS, a weaponry modification workshop, after becoming a world-class sniper and weapon specialist. After the discharge of JUDAS, she joined Squad 08, putting an end to the squad’s sniper shortage. Juno has a commanding personality and a charming look, making her extremely popular and endowed with human resources.
Her high EQ, on the other hand, was used to get pleasure by seeing into people’s minds and controlling them appropriately. Juno commonly appears in cafés as a beautiful woman sleeping on the sofa playing with cats or as an alcoholic older woman drinking an obscene amount of liqueur.
Rococo refers to Juno as “Senior,” and Juno finds it amusing to tease her while also looking after her as if she were her younger sister. Juno, although being a skilled sniper, struggles with first-person shooting and is easily defeated by practically everyone else in the Cafe.
She is clearly one of the best assaulter in this Girl Cafe Gun character guide list.
- Age: 19
- Identity: An arrogant and dominating senior.
- Birthday: 1 April
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Nationality: American
- Height: 169 cm (5.54 ft)
- Weight: 49 kg (108.0 lbs)
- Measurements: 88-60-88
- Cup: D
- Favorite Present 1: Handmade Apple Pie
- Favorite Present 2: Competition Skates
- Love/Hate Food: Apple Pie/Yam
- Hobbies: Shooting; Skating
- Good At: Controlling others
- Poor At: Peeling onion
- Pet Phrase: Who doesn’t have a past?
- Dream: Something to do with her elder sister.
- Secret: Being a very bad FPS player
Lida Romero, who joined Battle Processor Squad 08 with Wuyou, is a newcomer. Juno and Xiaozhen are close friends because of Lida’s outspoken and clear-cut personality. She is a natural survivor, and her former slum experience makes her particularly content with her current living situation.
Due to her history, Lida makes the most of every opportunity to gain money and is willing to buy reduced items whenever possible. Furthermore, she would occasionally take experimental equipment testing jobs for the rich remuneration offered by the researchers, which the Manager would sometimes criticize as a violation, and Lida would occasionally be harmed during these tests.
Lida was hospitalized before arriving at Squad 08 as a result of the Bloody Summer affair. Through her therapy, she met Grainne and worked hard to ensure that Grainne had a chance to live during the Hell Sky procedure.
- Age: 17
- Identity: Newbie of BP Squad 08.
- Birthday: 30 July
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Nationality: Mexican
- Height: 170 cm (5.58 ft)
- Weight: 54 kg (119.0 lbs)
- Measurements: 86-62-87
- Cup: D
- Favorite Present 1: Cactus Pot
- Favorite Present 2: Supermarket Coupon
- Love/Hate Food: Millet Pepper/None
- Hobbies: Sleeping-in; Purchasing discount food
- Good At: Sports
- Poor At: Acting cute
- Pet Phrase: Be sure to let me handle the money-making tasks!
- Dream: Opening a restaurant
- Secret: Worked in men’s wear, thus owing a debt of love to many admirers.
Nola Moon is a Battle Processer Squad 08 consultant. Moon has always been a great soldier on the battlefield and a trustworthy friend, despite the fact that she is one of the Archdemons, powerful members of the high-order species. Nola was once Rococo’s piano teacher before ‘the Outbreak,’ and has been a friend of Rococo’s and those at the old Squad 08.
Moon would also pay special attention to Rococo as a result of this experience and offer support where she sees fit. Moon was born in the Otherworld and is inexperienced with the Earth’s rules and workings, which makes her appear charming at times.
She is one of those girls in this Girl Cafe Gun character guide who is from Otherworld.
- Age: 26
- Identity: A natural airhead piano tutor going mental at times.
- Birthday: 10 October
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Nationality: Hungarian
- Height: 168cm (5.51 ft)
- Weight: 51kg (112.4 lbs)
- Measurements: 90-61-89
- Cup: E
- Favourite Present 1: Anatomy Book
- Favourite Present 2: Famous Vinyl Record
- Love/Hate Food: Black Coffee/Garlic
- Hobbies: Playing the piano; Composing
- Good At: Music
- Poor At: Taking pictures of someone
- Pet Phrase: Let’s be together forever!
- Dream: None
- Secret: Often unable to buy suitable underwear
Read: AOTU WORLD Tier List
Rococo is the Princess of Princess Island and the sole child of the Ro Family (the same ‘Ro’ as in R.o.S.E.). Despite the fact that she is superior to the Manager, she is an active member of Squad 08 and is more than willing to lead.
Rococo has a strong desire for sweets and has a low tolerance for them. She has been consciously restricting her sugar intake in order to prevent the risks this habit may pose to her oral health. To avoid those ‘horrible’ visits to dental clinics, but she has failed most of the time.
On the surface, rococo appears arrogant and unreasonable, but she is actually a passionate, caring, hardworking, and highly responsible young lady who would often put others before herself. This character, in combination with her job at R.o.S.E., frequently puts her in embarrassing situations and makes her appear fake.
Rococo is also the protagonist of GCG’s precursor in this Girl Cafe Gun character guide.
- Age: 17
- Identity: The only daughter from a wealthy family
- Birthday: 14 June Zodiac
- Sign: Gemini
- Nationality: Chinese
- Height: 159cm (5.35 ft)
- Weight: 46kg (103.6 lbs)
- Measurements: 80-58-85
- Cup: A
- Favourite Present 1: Honey Milk
- Favourite Present 2: Swiss Roll
- Love/Hate Food: Dessert/Mustard
- Hobbies: Afternoon Tea; Listening to Italian opera
- Good At: Lecturing her subordinates
- Poor At: Expressing feelings straightforwardly
- Pet Phrase: The Manager is an idiot!
- Dream: Becoming the Queen of Arms
- Secret: Afraid of dentists. Tries very hard to control the amount of dessert she eats.
There you have it, the latest Girl Cafe Gun character guide. If you want to read more about all the Girl Cafe Gun characters i recommend you to visit the official wiki page of the game.
Please share this Girl Cafe Gun character guide with your friends if you found this helpful.
That is all for today. Sending you loads of love, Dr Saiko.
Make sure you follow me on Twitter for more such latest updates.
Meanwhile Also Read: